Skiing & Riding
Utah’s newest ski and snowboard resort, Eagle Point cannot remain its best kept secret for long with world-class expert terrain and renowned back-country touring in a stunning high mountain setting.
Families love the affordable, classic ski resort experience with terrain for all levels, including a terrain park and North America’s longest tubing runs. If its natural beauty you seek, the tree-lined runs and huge views of surrounding Tushar Mountains and Beaver Canyon are waiting for you.
One thing you’ll learn after visiting Eagle Point is that powder stashes last longer and the bluebird days are more brilliant than at the big resorts in California and northern Utah.
The Mountain at a glimpse:
● Over 1500 vertical feet
● Over 600 skiable acres
● Over 40 named runs
● Over 320 days of sunshine
● Over 450 inches of annual snowfall
● 5 lifts and 2 transport snowcats
● Terrain Park and Tubing Park
● Top elevation on resort 10,600 feet; top elevation of nearby peaks over 12,000 feet